Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Fishing Gear

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Other Stuff > Game Lounge > Xbox/Wii/PC
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-11-2010, 05:58 PM
feedthemachine's Avatar
feedthemachine feedthemachine is offline
Very fortunate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Treasure Lake PA
Posts: 4,455
Default

So its a buyer then??
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Captain Tuttle's Avatar
Captain Tuttle Captain Tuttle is offline
Super Duper Daddy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Main Line
Posts: 9,549
Send a message via AIM to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Tuttle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedthemachine View Post
So its a buyer then??
I don't know yet. I haven't played any single player and just about 30 minutes or so of MP. So far it seems alright, doesn't seem to have the emphasis on killstreaks that MW2 had. To be fair almost any game played with a group of good friends in a party is good in my book. And Black Ops seems to give a fair amount of value, Co Op (I think, bot training etc) Haven't hooked up with anyone yet.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-11-2010, 06:08 PM
feedthemachine's Avatar
feedthemachine feedthemachine is offline
Very fortunate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Treasure Lake PA
Posts: 4,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will'sdad View Post
I don't know yet. I haven't played any single player and just about 30 minutes or so of MP. So far it seems alright, doesn't seem to have the emphasis on killstreaks that MW2 had. To be fair almost any game played with a group of good friends in a party is good in my book. And Black Ops seems to give a fair amount of value, Co Op (I think, bot training etc) Haven't hooked up with anyone yet.
Very true
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Mark B.'s Avatar
Mark B. Mark B. is offline
Trophy Husband
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Connecticant
Posts: 16,983
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDaddy View Post
In the Options menu there is a graphic content YES/NO button. They did this with WAW as well...
Thanks, for some reason my son never mentioned that doohicky!
__________________
Sent From My PC or My 4G Droid With Best In Breed Voice Recognition Software!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Hockeyfan's Avatar
Hockeyfan Hockeyfan is offline
"Not Willsdad"
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,653
Default

It's okay. I like BF better, but I'll be playing it a bit for a while. I dropped $60 on it and I don't buy games often so I'll play the piss out of it.

The RC car is cool, but I hate getting killed by it every minute.
__________________
Big Dog (8), Little Dog (6) and baby Princess (4). 3 is enough!

(someguy) "I'd absolutely recommend teabags."(someguy)

I AM a Southern-fried Maple Leaf.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Captain Tuttle's Avatar
Captain Tuttle Captain Tuttle is offline
Super Duper Daddy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Main Line
Posts: 9,549
Send a message via AIM to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Tuttle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post

The RC car is cool, but I hate getting killed by it every minute.
I only got killed by one once. I was wondering what the hell the thing was. I shot it and when it blew up it took me with it. Goddamn things
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Hockeyfan's Avatar
Hockeyfan Hockeyfan is offline
"Not Willsdad"
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,653
Default

Yeah in one round I've been killed by them easily 5 or more times. Some people have them and some don't. Just depends on who you play with and all. 1 guy used it constantly last night. Pissed me off. L OL. Now I have it unlocked. Hee hee hee. And with Hardline on I get it after 2 kills. Sweet!!!
__________________
Big Dog (8), Little Dog (6) and baby Princess (4). 3 is enough!

(someguy) "I'd absolutely recommend teabags."(someguy)

I AM a Southern-fried Maple Leaf.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Captain Tuttle's Avatar
Captain Tuttle Captain Tuttle is offline
Super Duper Daddy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Main Line
Posts: 9,549
Send a message via AIM to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Tuttle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post
Yeah in one round I've been killed by them easily 5 or more times. Some people have them and some don't. Just depends on who you play with and all. 1 guy used it constantly last night. Pissed me off. L OL. Now I have it unlocked. Hee hee hee. And with Hardline on I get it after 2 kills. Sweet!!!
You going to be on later?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Hockeyfan's Avatar
Hockeyfan Hockeyfan is offline
"Not Willsdad"
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will'sdad View Post
You going to be on later?
8pm. One of my neighbours will also be on. I'll play for a few hours. Wife is flying home tonight and won't be home till 12am. Not sure if I'll stay up playing that whole time, but will be on till at least 11EST.

Try and get on and we can get up with some DOGS and play MP. Fun times. Or just join some random games (try at least...LOL)
__________________
Big Dog (8), Little Dog (6) and baby Princess (4). 3 is enough!

(someguy) "I'd absolutely recommend teabags."(someguy)

I AM a Southern-fried Maple Leaf.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-12-2010, 03:18 AM
Captain Tuttle's Avatar
Captain Tuttle Captain Tuttle is offline
Super Duper Daddy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Main Line
Posts: 9,549
Send a message via AIM to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Tuttle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post
8pm. One of my neighbours will also be on. I'll play for a few hours. Wife is flying home tonight and won't be home till 12am. Not sure if I'll stay up playing that whole time, but will be on till at least 11EST.

Try and get on and we can get up with some DOGS and play MP. Fun times. Or just join some random games (try at least...LOL)
Good times tonight Hock . I'm glad I got this game. I was skeptical. I gotta get that FAMAS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.