Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Fishing Gear

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Daddy Stuff > Daddy Inc. - Work From Home
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Fertile Daddy

Default Writing Group

I am going to copy and paste an email I sent tt3. If anyone is interested please let me know. We are currently finishing up a project that was 1120 articles all about 500-600 words each. We had to keep other clients happy as well. But it looks like we may be getting another bulk order in January. So if anyone wanted to join up I could ease them into the group. We use todoist.com for task management and collaboration and google groups for mass email announcements. Anyway, here is the email I sent. Please reply with any questions. you can email me directly at sremington1 at gmail.

Tony,

Hey how's it going? I wanted to run something by you. I have been doing some freelance writing over the past few months and have made quite a bundle of cash and made some good connections. During this time I received a bunch of work and I couldn't keep up so I have been finding help here and there.

I decided to form a small team of writers. We have a website right now which helps us recruit new writers and find clients. http://remingtonwritingcompany.com/

We have like 3 or 4 more people who have yet to be added to the website. I personally find all the work and then dish out tasks. It may not be a ton of money but my more active writers are earning north of $200 per week. The writing doesn't have to be super awesome, but should flow well. I am wondering if you and/or people you come across in your daily travels on the SAHD forums may be interested in joining up and earning some extra cash. Usually we have plenty of work.

What also made me think of this is that many who have joined up are SAHMs who want extra money. It's ideal for them because they can work remotely and any extra cash is good cash. I am wondering of any SAHDs are in the same boat. I know I am (was). It's at least enough to buy your own beer (without asking the wife for cash) and other things. It's enough cash to feel a little more free and not feel totally dependent on the wifey. know what i mean?

Let me know what you think. The writing in general varies greatly so it's hard to say what we write about but we write blog posts, articles, editing jobs, etc. Usually it's about $1 per 100 words. Not a lot of money but if you can crank out 10 blogs posts per day, for example, then you can be making about $50 per day. End of the 5 day workweek and you've made $250 for the week. People just have to be willing to work for their money. But again it's ideal to work from home and I know as a SAHD, knowing I was making $1k+ per month feels like you're rich.

Thoughts?
Old 04-04-2016, 01:58 PM
Super Duper Daddy

I don't know how I missed this. What kind of articles?
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007
Old 04-06-2016, 10:49 PM
New Daddy

I'm curious. If you have a topic, shoot me a message.