Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Daddy Stuff > General Posts
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #5921  
Old 10-04-2021, 07:03 PM
DC's Avatar
DC DC is offline
Autistic.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fucking, Austria
Posts: 1,753
Default

muggy
Reply With Quote
  #5922  
Old 10-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Kwak's Avatar
Kwak Kwak is offline
Super Duper Daddy
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Allegheny county, Pennsylvania
Posts: 12,645
Default

Rainy. The leaves are turning but some are already brown before they even fall off the branches. We've had reports of an invasive insect species in our area (the spotted lanternfly) which we've been instructed to kill on sight.
__________________
Married to Kelly, 6/19/1999
SAHD since August, 2004
Father to Justin, 2/27/2004
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007
Reply With Quote
  #5923  
Old 10-05-2021, 05:50 AM
DC's Avatar
DC DC is offline
Autistic.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fucking, Austria
Posts: 1,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwak View Post
Rainy. The leaves are turning but some are already brown before they even fall off the branches. We've had reports of an invasive insect species in our area (the spotted lanternfly) which we've been instructed to kill on sight.
funny its raining here too in which is amazing because it rarley does, amoung having seasons in general.
Reply With Quote
  #5924  
Old 10-05-2021, 11:52 AM
Kwak's Avatar
Kwak Kwak is offline
Super Duper Daddy
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Allegheny county, Pennsylvania
Posts: 12,645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
funny its raining here too in which is amazing because it rarley does, amoung having seasons in general.
Hey DC. Long time. Where's "here" for you? That location can't be right, unless you're in the European sister city of Intercourse, Pennsylvania.
__________________
Married to Kelly, 6/19/1999
SAHD since August, 2004
Father to Justin, 2/27/2004
Father to Joseph, 3/11/2007
Reply With Quote
  #5925  
Old 10-05-2021, 10:43 PM
DC's Avatar
DC DC is offline
Autistic.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fucking, Austria
Posts: 1,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwak View Post
Hey DC. Long time. Where's "here" for you? That location can't be right, unless you're in the European sister city of Intercourse, Pennsylvania.
Indeed, here would be Soutern California lol
Reply With Quote
  #5926  
Old 10-11-2021, 03:07 PM
Don-Dad Don-Dad is offline
Super Nice Dad
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,995
Default

After a week of rain we have nothing but sun and high 70's in the forecast for the next week.
__________________
I love peace and quiet!

HockeySave.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.