Stay at Home Daddad stays home Stay at home Dad Books Available at Amazon

Go Back   Stay at Home Dads Forum > Daddy Stuff > New to Site - Just Saying Hello
Register FAQ VB Image Host More Stuff Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2022, 08:06 PM
Tired Daddy

Default Back again....

Seems like there are still one or two people who still use this forum. I was active many years ago however lost the site when I changed computers and life got busy then. I found it again the other day in my bookmarks, however, noticed I lost my old account. I tried to get it back however my email didn't work so I started a new account instead.

My two kiddos are now teens and my bride and I are no longer fostering kids. After 10 plus years, and 52 children we are done. My wife went back to school to become a nurse and get her master's and I went back into IT and teaching. However, with the world of COVID, I am back home taking care of the kiddos and doing homeschooling with them while to wife works. My body seems to want to give up at times and learning I am not as young as I once was. So anyway that's me. I will try to connect again.

-JD

Old 01-29-2022, 01:05 AM
Super Duper Daddy

Send a message via AIM to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Tuttle Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Tuttle

what was your original name?
Old 01-29-2022, 03:25 AM
Trophy Husband

Sign the map.....again? Remember that?

Welcome back.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:15 PM
Tired Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tuttle View Post
what was your original name?
I don't remember... I tried to look up my email accounts but it won't send account info. Maybe because my account was too old or something. I think the last time I was on here was at least 7 years ago if not longer. I think I started sometime after 2008.
Old 01-31-2022, 12:08 AM
SAHD to RN

Were you in FL back then? Something like floridamcmarion or something like that?

Anyway, welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinningDad View Post
I don't remember... I tried to look up my email accounts but it won't send account info. Maybe because my account was too old or something. I think the last time I was on here was at least 7 years ago if not longer. I think I started sometime after 2008.
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan View Post
leave us cool kids alone as we sing about testicles.
Boy (2004), Girl (2006)
Old 01-31-2022, 01:09 PM
Tired Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDon View Post
Were you in FL back then? Something like floridamcmarion or something like that?

Anyway, welcome back!
Thanks. I started out in GA. Then we moved to CO for 7 years and this past year just moved to FL.
Old 01-31-2022, 11:35 PM
Super Nice Dad

Welcome back and I have never tough much on the backend. I may have pruned some really old accounts.

HockeySave.com
Old 01-31-2022, 11:45 PM
Super Nice Dad

Quote:
Seems like there are still one or two people who still use this forum. I was active many years ago however lost the site when I changed computers and life got busy then. I found it again the other day in my bookmarks, however, noticed I lost my old account. I tried to get it back however my email didn't work so I started a new account instead.

My two kiddos are now teens and my bride and I are no longer fostering kids. After 10 plus years, and 52 children we are done. My wife went back to school to become a nurse and get her master's and I went back into IT and teaching. However, with the world of COVID, I am back home taking care of the kiddos and doing homeschooling with them while to wife works. My body seems to want to give up at times and learning I am not as young as I once was. So anyway that's me. I will try to connect again.

-JD

I did a search, seems your screen name could have been floridamcmarion1 email address was "floridamcmarion1 - at - aol.com"

HockeySave.com
Old 02-01-2022, 06:46 PM
Tired Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don-Dad View Post
I did a search, seems your screen name could have been floridamcmarion1 email address was "floridamcmarion1 - at - aol.com"
Thanks, however, I didn't live in FL back then. It would have been: JCChaser, SirSky, or something like that. I looked but never found anything. I found it odd none of my emails didn't work. I have kept the same email account for years. Oh well, not a big deal I guess. Not much has changed besides my kiddos are teens, I have less hair and my back hurts more.. HAHA!!
Old 02-11-2022, 02:31 AM
Super Nice Dad

Quote:
Thanks, however, I didn't live in FL back then. It would have been: JCChaser, SirSky, or something like that. I looked but never found anything. I found it odd none of my emails didn't work. I have kept the same email account for years. Oh well, not a big deal I guess. Not much has changed besides my kiddos are teens, I have less hair and my back hurts more.. HAHA!!
About the same here except I have a 22-year-old and an 18-year-old, one lives at home (the older with an extreme case of anxiety) and the other lives in TX working for a Youtuber.

I miss my hair, lol!

I was poking around one day for your possible screen name, no luck.

HockeySave.com